Applying for service is accomplished by following these easy steps:
- Complete the Application for Service form below
- The application will need to be notarized or a photo ID will be required when turning it in
- A warranty deed or rental/lease agreement will need to be provided
- A $200 deposit is required
- The deposit is refunded after one year of good credit history OR it can be waived with a Letter of Credit from the customer's current power company indicating a good credit rating for the past 12 months.
The application process needs to be complete within five business days of taking possession of a property to avoid possible interruptions of service.
Click here to download the Application for Service (pdf).