Position Opens: 2022-05-16
Public Utility District No. 1 of Pend Oreille County is seeking a a qualified individual as a Project Engineer at our Newport, WA headquarters.
Successful Applicants Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience/education and 5 years’ experience in electric utility production and engineering. A Professional Electrical Engineering License is desired, by not required.
- Basic knowledge of applicable NESC, OSHA, and WISHA regulations
- Strong working knowledge of SCADA, PLC, and RTU systems.
- Experience with communication protocols and network systems associated with the same.
- Knowledge of low, medium, and high voltage electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience with a variety of computer equipment, spreadsheet, word processor, CAD, database and project management software.
- Working knowledge of ANSI, IEEE, NESC, NEC, WAC and other applicable standards
- Proven abilities in project management and quality oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and outside agencies; use independent and discretionary judgment; manage confidential information.
How to Apply
A detailed job description is available on our website: www.popud.org. Please complete the online application, including a cover letter, and resume. If preferred, application materials may be emailed to email@example.com; or, mailed to P.O. Box 190, Newport WA 99156 Attn: Human Resources.
Online Job Description - Electrical Project Engineer
Online Application - Electrical Project Engineer
The position is open until filled.
Starting salary is DOQ, with an excellent benefits package.
The Public Utility District of Pend Oreille County is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.