Ductless Heat Pumps
The PUD offers an up to $800.00 rebate for customers who upgrade to a qualified Ductless Heat Pump system. For more information about qualified systems visit the Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems website – https://goingductless.com/
- Customer must have an active residential account with the PUD. Limit 1 rebate per customer.
- System must be installed by a certified installer listed on the Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems website - https://goingductless.com/
- If the installer is not listed, they can become a certified installer by visiting https://goingductless.com/partners and completing a quick webinar orientation and submitting their contractor’s license.
- System must be completely installed and paid in full before rebate will be processed.
- The PUD may perform a site inspection to verify that all installation requirements have been met before issuing a rebate.
- Ductless Heat Pump Project Installation Form
**The installer is responsible for completing and submitting these forms along with a copy of any invoices to Communications@popud.org.
The PUD offers a $30.00 rebate for customers who upgrade to an ENERGY STAR clothes washer.
- Customer must have an active residential account with the PUD. Limit 1 clothes washer rebate per customer.
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified
- Clothes Washers have to be fueled by an electric water heater.
- Top loaders must have a minimum IMEF of 2.38+.
- The PUD may perform a site inspection to verify this appliance meets these requirements before issuing a rebate.
- Clothes Washer Rebate Form
- A copy of the ENERGY STAR product information insert that includes the ENERGY STAR logo, manufacturer, size, model number and type of equipment installed.
- Proof of purchase documentation that includes date of purchase.