Position Opens: 2019-09-17
Public Utility District No. 1 of Pend Oreille County is currently seeking a Project Engineer. This position is responsible for supporting the District’s needs for electrical engineering and analysis critical to the District’s functions as an electric utility.
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience/education and 5 years’ experience in electric utility production and engineering.
- Basic knowledge of applicable NESC, OSHA, and WISHA regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of SCADA, PLC, and RTU systems. Experience with communication protocols and network systems associated with the same.
- Knowledge of low, medium, and high voltage electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience with a variety of computer equipment, spreadsheet, word processor, CAD, database and project management software.
- Working knowledge of ANSI, IEEE, NESC, NEC, WAC and other applicable standards.
- Proven abilities in project management and quality oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and outside agencies; use independent and discretionary judgment; manage confidential information. Is meticulous and detail oriented.
- A Professional Electrical Engineering License is desired, by not required.
How to Apply
Please complete the online application, including a cover letter, and resume. If preferred, application materials may be emailed to: email@example.com; or, mailed to P.O. Box 190, Newport WA 99156 Attn: Human Resources.
Online Job Description - Project Engineer
Online Application - Project Engineer
Starting rate of pay is DOQ, with an excellent benefits package
Position open until filled
The Public Utility District of Pend Oreille County is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.