Position Opens: 2018-12-01
The Public Utility District No. 1 of Pend Oreille County (“PUD”) is seeking a qualified individual as a Power Supply (Hydro) Operator at our Box Canyon Dam facility.
Successful applicants must have:
- Completed a three-year apprenticeship as a Power Plant Operator or have 3 years previous job experience as a power plant operator
- The ability to communicate with co-workers in a clear, concise, courteous manner
- The ability to function cooperatively and work well in a team environment
- Capability of following directions and working in compliance with established guidelines
- Aptitude with computers, communications systems, SCADA and data processing equipment
- Current Washington State Driver License
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please complete the online application referenced below, including a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. If preferred, you can email an application, along with a resume and cover letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or, mail application materials to P.O. Box 190, Newport WA 99156 Attn: Human Resources.
Should you have any questions about the position or the application process, please contact Lloyd Clark (HR Manager) via email at email@example.com.
Starting rate of pay is $44.34; excellent benefits package
This position is within the IBEW 77 Bargaining Unit
Position open until filled
The Public Utility District of Pend Oreille County is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.