Request or Stop Service

Request or Stop Service

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Starting your move off on the right foot successfully develops relationships and builds stronger community.  Stop by either of our offices to start or stop service and let us guide you through a seamless transition to your new home here in Pend Oreille County.

Applying for service is accomplished by following these easy steps:

The application process needs to be complete within five business days of taking possession of a property to avoid possible interruptions of service.

  1. Complete the Application for Service form below
  2. The application will need to be notarized or a photo ID will be required when turning it in
  3. A warranty deed or rental/lease agreement will need to be provided.

A $200 deposit is required. The deposit is refunded after one year of good credit history OR it can be waived with a Letter of Credit from the customer's current power company indicating a good credit rating for the past 12 months.

View our Electric Service, Rates and Credit Policy (pdf)

Click here to download the Application for Service (pdf)