Bringing Fiber to Your Home
Getting connected is accomplished by following these steps:
- If fiber service was previously provided at the address
- Contact an authorized Retail Service Provider for fiber optic services
- If fiber service was not previously provided at the address
- Call our office to confirm service availability at your address or by viewing the Service Area Map
- Complete an Application for new service, see below for the Application
- Complete a Site Drawing Worksheet
- Submit a copy of your warranty deed and the completed Application to the PUD
- Provide an engineering fee
Once these items are submitted an appointment will be scheduled with one of our telecom technicians to review your project.
View our Utility Extension Manual (pdf) & Utility Extension Fees (pdf).
Click here to download the Residential Electric & Fiber Line Extension Application (pdf). The application is a fillable form that you can either complete electronically or print. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: To complete the application electronically, first download and save the application to your computer or electronic device.